Shag.... Yesterday went to NO SIGNATURE to eat... The standard seem to drop.. Didn't have a chance to take photo cos was busy munching all the way.. Hahaz..
OMG... Was over bloated... Neverthless is a fun and enjoying dinner with my 2 Boss and colleagues...
And guess what... Half way through the dinner... A LIZARD drop from the ceiling and land on another table that is fill with food... Me and Louise just.. Ahhhh.. Hahahz... And worse still the waitress in the restaurant did not even bother to check what happen as other table was screaming.. Lucky that table has already finish their dinner.. If not imagine how are they going to continue with the food being contaminated...
So after the sinful dinner we went to Harry's for a drink... Yeah.. A drink... Mocktail! I order a Gunner... Is Ginger Ale with... I have forgotten what is the mixture.. But it too gassy and abit too sweet for me... So after the chit chatting and drinks at Harry.. I reach home about 11pm.. It is so late...
After shower.. Head for my hsework.. Doing the laundry and ironing.. So deadbeat... I slept around 1.30am.. Is such a tiring day man... But i feel different... Hmm.. a feeling that i dono how to describe... But i can confirm is good! :P
Ok i shall head back to work with the stoned stoned look.. In fact i am STONED! I need a bed badly.... Gosh...
No comments:
Post a Comment