Thursday, August 19, 2010

Going back office soon

One more day for me to enjoy the benefits of Work From Home..

Woot.. Have been working from home since 12 August to 20 August.. I would say is a new experience.. But also make one person lazy.. Can't concentrate at all.. So i still to prefer work in office got problems also easier to ask and check.. :P

I am getting fatter i guess? Hahahaz.. Contradicting... I wanna lose more weight!! Become very very slim.. Wear clothes also nice.. Whahaz.. BB and friends all say i am ok.. But when i ask them i got fat.. They say my face look CHUBBY! So i am FAT!!! Faints..

They are good people la.. Don wan hurt me.. But i can see ma.. FAT FAT FAT FAT..

Oh ya.. 14 August went to have steamboat dinner with BB.. We waited for an hour.. BB was abit grouchy.. Hahaz.. So i try the Xian De Lai recommend by Angel.. Not bad... Service is good.. Food serve are very fast.. I will go back there again..

I am thinking how to spend the weekend with BB.. I realise that we did not really spend quality time together.. A time when we enjoy and feel in love? Hmm.. Or am i thinking too much.. >.<"""

No comments:

Post a Comment