I don't know why am i feeling so tired...
Deadbeat is the only word i wan to use...
Sleep and Sleep is the only thing i wanna do right now...
I am looking forward this coming week with a short weekend..
4 Nov gonna have an offsite meeting with my team.. Seoul Garden at Downtown East Hub.. Woot.. I LOVE IT! Not the food but half day of work only and i get to enjoy my long weekend till 8 Nov.. Wahahaz...
I started to ponder... Abt us.. I start to move a step backwards... A step back.. But i started to feel alittle upset.. But i know that it is a period that i have to go through.. Always when i started to change or adapt to changes i will feel pretty down... I know i need to get over it.. I will get use to the new changes..
No comments:
Post a Comment