Friday, December 17, 2010

My life.. A new enlightenment..

Well well... It has been 1 and the 1/2 mths i have update my blog..

I can see is growing spiders... But afterall noones read my blog... Which i feel secure about it?? Hee..

BB has been away for 9 days since 10 Dec and he will be back tomorrow 18 Dec evening time.. I can't wait to see him and hug him!

I miss him so much.. And i need his presence to have a sense of belonging..

After these 9 days, i feel tat i can't live without him and he is already part of life... Deeply rooted in my heart.. It makes me to learn that i must cherish more and hold on tight to this rs.. And i definitely believe that he is the ONE! *muackz*

So hows work lately, this whole week i would say is Fantastic.. Without the RMs around i am free and easy.. No one keep disturbing me or i need to watch out for... Have been addicted to Korean song.. 2AM, 2PM, Super Junior.. Ahhh All my loves.. Hee!

Few months back i started to go gym from once a week to now twice a week. I feel great everytime when i go gym.. Although i know i am fat now.. But i am working out and taking care of my diet to slim down.. Hope i can hit my target soon~! Not only the work out makes me feel refreshing but also the time spends with my 2 lovely babes after the session. They never fails to me laugh and relax! I really hugs them to the core!

I am thankful to know you 2 babes.. Jasmine Yee and Sarah Khong.. U two has bring colours to my life... U two has become part of my life and BFF. I'm honoured and happy to know you two and have u two tolerating me being so straightforward and bitchy! Hahaz!

Is u... Who have make me to learn and know what are important.. Ur presence makes me learn to cherish the people around me... Although i really enjoyed talking to you as you never fails to make me laugh! All your cold jokes and stupid reasons! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment