Monday, January 3, 2011

End of 2010

2010........

A simple and happy year for me....

Have change new job in May.. From Nippon to IBM.. From Hell and now to heaven.. hahaz!!! I love my job to the max.. Is not stressful.. Is flexible... But ppl here are snoobish which i hack care... As long i complete my job.. I am safe.. Weee...

Enjoy the time with my 3 lovelies... Bixia, Jasmine and Sarah. They are the one who is always there when i need them especially i feeling super low!!! Loves them to the core.

As for me and BB.. Things are going smoothly... 20 more days it will be our 3rd year anniversary~!! Wahahaz... Woot.. Time really flies.. Although we have been together almost 3 yrs.. But we still bicker and stay so crappy and loving as if we are still in honeymoon~!!! I LOVE IT!

2 more years if everything went smoothly.... Whahaaz! I will be Mrs KO~! Hmm... I sort of thinking about it already... So exciting.. :p


So this is a short summary of my simple and happy 2010..


Aims for 2011..

- As usual... Which girl does not wan to slim down and look great?! Fit into a US size 2 ? Hahaz!! Work hard ba... Roll eyes~! Can i do it anot i dono.. But at least i must control not to grow fatter or fit into at least a US size 4? Now i am wearing 6 or 8 lor depend on the cutting~~ Or At least have INCHES lost!! Wahahaz!!

- Getting a degree
Although i am still thinking and feeling so contradicting which school should i tk... In the end i stick to UNISIM choice.. Cheaper ba but longer period... SUX.. I need moral support!!!!!

- Hoping and ensuring Jasmine got a bf by 2011!!! Hmm.. it abit tough if her attitude don change.. Shall ask her read my this post!! Wahahaz.. She is so gonna kill me manz...

- Save up??? Hmmm.. This could be done when May come.. Bonus!!! Pay increment!! Wahaz!!!


Photos of 2010.........



No comments:

Post a Comment